Industry Certified Bartending Training Program:
|San Diego County Approved:||Provider Number #DEH2014-FFHI-000033.|
|Food Handlers Law:||Mandatory in San Diego.|
|State Agency:||Premier Food Safety©.|
|Who Needs San Diego Food Handlers Card?||All Food Handlers (Including Bartenders), working at permitted food/beverage establishments in San Diego County.|
|Certification:||San Diego Food Handler Cards are valid for 3 years.|
Industry Certified Bartending Training Program
|Approved TIPS Programs:||Masters Of Bartending School
Online: On-Premise 3.0.
|California Alcohol Server Training Law:||Mandatory: The state requires approved alcohol server/seller training in some capacity.|
|State Agency:||California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.|
|Requirements:||Mandatory in 2021. Voluntary until that time.|
|Certification:||TIPS Certification is valid for 3 years.
Receive Masters Official Foil Stamped Certificate Of Completion. All In One(Wallet Size) Mobile Certificate Provides Your Certification Credentials Numbers From Tips© & Premier Food Safety© For Proof Of Authenticity.
Industry Certified Bartending Training Program Learn:
- 28 Hours Combined Lectures And Hands-On Experience.
- Workbook, Examinations, Certificate, Tuition, Tax, And Filing Included.
- Receive Test Results And Full Student Evaluation Upon Completion.
- A Unique Style Of Bartending that Dramatically Increases Tips.
- Proper Martini Terminology, Chilling Techniques, And Presentation.
- Secrete Recipes That are Original or Modified to Perfection.
- Learn Beer and Practice Pouring From Our Draft Beer System.
- Learn Wine, Varietals, Terms, And Proper Wine Bottle Presentation.
- Mixed Shooters, Drop-In Shots, and All Fun/Joke Shots.
- How to Perfectly Blend an Alcoholic Blended Cocktail.
- Learn Basic And Advance Fruit Cutting for Garnishing.
- Acquire The Ability To Free Pour Accurately And The Use Of The Jigger.
- Pouring Techniques, Layering, Stack Pouring Tricks, And More.
- Practice Using Real Glassware To Get The Real Feel And Gain Confidence.
- How To Multi-Task Drinks To Increase Bartender Product Production.
- Appropriate Vocabulary Terms And Communication Vocabulary.
- Build Customer And Co-Worker Rapport With Our Ethics Of Bartending.
- How To Generate Sales and High Check Averages.
- Become Knowledgeable With The Cocktails History And Origins.
- Superior Industry Training From Professional Career Bartenders.
- Access Student Resources And Open Bar for Student Practice.
Q. Will we learn how to use a point of sale system (POS)?
A. Come September POS training will be included in our two week course, during which we will be providing students with a basic overview of a POS. There are over 50 types of POS systems used in the industry to date, for this reason we will give an introductory outline of a POS. Keeping in mind most establishments train employees in their particular systems, our main focus here at Masters is the gaining of knowledge and experience in bartending.
Q. Do I have to be 21 years old to attend?
A.The Legal age to bartend in California is 21 years of age and 18 years old to enroll in our educational program.