LEARN FROM THE MASTERS
MONDAY – THURSDAY
(AM)10:00AM-1:30PM or (PM)6:00PM-9:30PM
Certified Bartending Training Program provides anyone with a skill set that is above average for introductory level bartending. Here’s a list of what you will learn during this full course program:
- 28 Hours Combined Lectures And Hands-On Experience.
- Workbook, Examinations, Certificate, Tuition, Tax, And Filing Included.
- Receive Test Results And Full Student Evaluation Upon Completion.
- A Unique Style Of Bartending that Dramatically Increases Tips.
- Proper Martini Terminology, Chilling Techniques, And Presentation.
- Secrete Recipes That are Original or Modified to Perfection.
- Learn Beer and Practice Pouring From Our Draft Beer System.
- Learn Wine, Varietals, Terms, And Proper Wine Bottle Presentation.
- Mixed Shooters, Drop-In Shots, and All Fun/Joke Shots.
- How to Perfectly Blend an Alcoholic Blended Cocktail.
- Learn Basic And Advance Fruit Cutting for Garnishing.
- Acquire The Ability To Free Pour Accurately And The Use Of The Jigger.
- Pouring Techniques, Layering, Stack Pouring Tricks, And More.
- Practice Using Real Glassware To Get The Real Feel And Gain Confidence.
- How To Multi-Task Drinks To Increase Bartender Product Production.
- Appropriate Vocabulary Terms And Communication Vocabulary.
- Build Customer And Co-Worker Rapport With Our Ethics Of Bartending.
- How To Generate Sales and High Check Averages.
- Become Knowledgeable With The Cocktails History And Origins.
- Superior Industry Training From Professional Career Bartenders.
- Access Student Resources And Open Bar for Student Practice.
Q. Will we learn how to use a point of sale system (POS)?
A. Come September POS training will be included in our two-week course, during which we will be providing students with a basic overview of a POS. There are over 50 types of POS systems used in the industry to date, for this reason, we will give an introductory outline of a POS. Keeping in mind most establishments train employees in their particular systems, our main focus here at Masters is the gaining of knowledge and experience in bartending.
Q. Do I have to be 21 years old to attend?
A. The Legal age to bartend in California is 21 years of age and 18 years old to enroll in our educational program.