LEARN FROM THE MASTERS
MONDAY – THURSDAY
(AM)10:00AM-1:30PM or (PM)6:00PM-9:30PM
Certified Bartending Training Program provides anyone with a skill set that is above average for introductory level bartending. Here’s a list of what you will learn during this full course program:
- 28 Hours Combined Lectures And Hands-On Experience.
- Workbook, Examinations, Certificate, Tuition, Tax, And Filing Included.
- Receive Test Results And Full Student Evaluation Upon Completion.
- A Unique Style Of Bartending that Dramatically Increases Tips.
- Proper Martini Terminology, Chilling Techniques, And Presentation.
- Secrete Recipes That are Original or Modified to Perfection.
- Learn Beer and Practice Pouring From Our Draft Beer System.
- Learn Wine, Varietals, Terms, And Proper Wine Bottle Presentation.
- Mixed Shooters, Drop-In Shots, and All Fun/Joke Shots.
- How to Perfectly Blend an Alcoholic Blended Cocktail.
- Learn Basic And Advance Fruit Cutting for Garnishing.
- Acquire The Ability To Free Pour Accurately And The Use Of The Jigger.
- Pouring Techniques, Layering, Stack Pouring Tricks, And More.
- Practice Using Real Glassware To Get The Real Feel And Gain Confidence.
- How To Multi-Task Drinks To Increase Bartender Product Production.
- Appropriate Vocabulary Terms And Communication Vocabulary.
- Build Customer And Co-Worker Rapport With Our Ethics Of Bartending.
- How To Generate Sales and High Check Averages.
- Become Knowledgeable With The Cocktails History And Origins.
- Superior Industry Training From Professional Career Bartenders.
- Access Student Resources And Open Bar for Student Practice.